REIC WEEKLY DIGEST - WEEK 20
1. Dat Xanh released a resolution on the cooperation with T&H Ha Long, a member of Tuan Chau Group to develop 178,000 sqm Tuan Chau project in Ha Long Bay. The project might possibly be part of The Long Chau Villas & Residences, which include a golf course, marina and various villas as well as condos. More details
2. In 2016, Hung Thinh Corp ranked 3rd as top developers with most sales in the market, reached over 3,500 units. In 2017, the company will launch around 5,500 condos in HCMC; 1,000 land plots, 250 villas and 1,000 condotels in Cam Ranh - Khanh Hoa
For more details, visit here.
3. VimeFulland (a member of Vimedimex) to lauch 9 new projects in 2017, include 8 in Ha Noi and 1 in Da Nang. Details here.
4. Top 11 villa/townhouse projects that might be launched in 2017. Please visit here
for more details on each project.
5. Novaland reached an impressive 8,100 units in sales and became the second top developer in Vietnam. In 2017, they've launched Victoria Village and may possibly launch Water Bay and Harbor City too. For more information, please visit here.